Presented below are links to forms that MASSB local boards may copy-and-paste into documents used for the purposes noted here:
- Exhibit A - Resolutions by which Local Board may form a fundraising committee, and open its own account within the MASSB Foundation.
- Exhibit B - Cover letter for transmittal of donations to the MASSB Foundation's Trustee
- Exhibit C - Cover letter for requesting disbursements from the MASSB Foundation.
- Exhibit D - Disbursement Guidelines to document "How" and "When" the Local Board will disburse funds donated to its account within the MASSB Foundation.
- Exhibit E - Template for Local Board's Good Standing Certificate.
ALSO: For having a local board establish its own checking account for handling local disbursements, see this Bank Form Letter.